Crochet Rose Field Blanket Pattern

This pattern includes multiple pages of step-by-step instructions with close up photographs, detailed explanation geared towards a beginner. A page for easy printing also included.

Crochet Pattern

Supplies needed:
Patons Grace sport weight IMG_9352
Crochet Hook G (4 mm)
Yarn needle for weaving in ends and/or connecting the motifs.

For square crib blanket 37 x 37 inches you will need: (4760 yards).

This pattern is an instant download, you will receive link to download to your email as soon as your payment is complete.

Instant download, 7$

Crochet Pattern Rose Field
Tagged on:

11 thoughts on “Crochet Pattern Rose Field

• March 4, 2015 at 3:47 pm

it is too bad you don’t offer some of these wonderful patterns for free, some people just cannot afford to buy them

• March 4, 2015 at 8:42 pm

I understand that, however this is my job. I spend a lot of money and time to write these patterns..

• March 11, 2015 at 10:17 am

Elph why not just enjoy the free patterns …. it is unfortunate that we can not afford things we want…but then I just go to what ever I can do for no payment at all. I try my best not to “hit” on folks for things they have paid for.
      Somehow I have a feeling that this is not being worded properly….I mean no animosity …. I am only trying to say….just enjoy what you can without asking for free.
      JB

• March 5, 2015 at 5:33 am

Paid the money for the pattern, didn’t recieve

• March 5, 2015 at 11:35 am

Hi,
      I looked at you order and noticed that your email address was misspelled on the order. I will send you the pattern to your email.
      Tanya

• March 5, 2015 at 3:22 pm

How difficult is this pattern? I like it, but don’t want to purchase it if I can’t complete the project. I am a beginner and want to make sure that I could complete this. Thanks so much!

• March 9, 2015 at 1:55 am

I would like to know how difficult it is as well. I have a friend requesting this, and I do not want to do this if I can’t complete it.

Thanks!

• March 11, 2015 at 10:12 am

your work is beautiful. Thank you for the patterns you have kindly given for free.
    I totally understand charging just a few dollars for some patterns—they are so worth it …. all too often some folks want them for nothing. I know I get annoyed when they also want a copy of the pattern I have paid for–again they want it for nothing!!
    keep on with the good work….you are doing a great job.
    JB

• March 17, 2015 at 11:51 pm

I haven’t received the pattern yet. Its been a couple weeks. Thanks.

• March 18, 2015 at 12:02 am

Hi,
      Please let me know the email that you’ve purchased the pattern with. I can’t seem to find your order when I search by email.
      Tanya

• November 3, 2018 at 3:18 am

Hi there! Just wondering how difficult this pattern is? Really thinking about purchasing it but I want to make sure I’ll be able to complete it. I’ve only done blankets and hats/headbands before so I have a bit of experience…. thanks!